Athletic Physical Form All student-athletes are required to have a statement uploaded to their registration account signed by a practicing physician certifying the athlete has passed an adequate physical examination and is physically fit to participate in high school athletics. Physical examinations are good for one calendar year. DCSD Ahtletics Handbook
This document serves to inform students and parents about the guidelines, policies, and regulations of the Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA) and the Douglas County School District. It explains expectations for athletes at each high school. One of the primary roles of the high school athletic department is to oversee the conduct of our student-athletes. We urge parents to take an active part in the guidance and supervision of their son or daughter while supporting the schools in our endeavor to develop positive and productive citizens. Students that transferred to Castle View High School and not a Freshman:
Are you new to Castle View and not an incoming freshman? Please follow the following steps:
1. Student creates a student account in planeths.com... select a notification method (either text or email).
2. Parent/guardian creates a parent/guardian account in planeths.com
3. Student will be sent a text or email (depending on what they selected in the setup of how they want to be notified)
4. Log into the parent/guardian account and click the link account button.
5. Once the parent/guardian and student account are linked, parent/guardian logs into their account and starts the transfer paperwork. There is a guide me button that will guide you through this process.
**if the paperwork can only be downloaded, it means the accounts are not linked, so please try again. Once the accounts are linked the paperwork can be entered in electronically.
**Paper copies will no longer be accepted by CHSAA, so please call or email athletic office for assistance.
6. Submit the paperwork. Call the Athletic Director at your current school to let them know that they will be getting an email for Planet HS and ask them to please fill out as soon as possible.