Athletic Physical Form
Athletic Physical Form
All student-athletes are required to have a statement uploaded to their registration account signed by a practicing physician certifying the athlete has passed an adequate physical examination and is physically fit to participate in high school athletics. Physical examinations are good for one calendar year.
DCSD Athletics Handbook
DCSD Athletic Handbook
This document serves to inform students and parents about the guidelines, policies, and regulations of the Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA) and the Douglas County School District. It explains expectations for athletes at each high school. One of the primary roles of the high school athletic department is to oversee the conduct of our student-athletes. We urge parents to take an active part in the guidance and supervision of their son or daughter while supporting the schools in our endeavor to develop positive and productive citizens.
Students that transferred to Castle View High School who are not Freshmen:
Are you new to Castle View and not an incoming freshman? Please follow the following steps:
1. Contact the Athletics Secretary at CVHS to begin the CHSAA Transfer Process - 303-387-9013
2. Athletics Secretary will enter the Transfer Waiver in the CHSAA site and parent will receive an email to complete the necessary information
3. Submit the paperwork. Call the Athletic Director at your current school to let them know that they will be getting an email for a CHSAA Transfer and ask them to please fill out as soon as possible.
LETTERMAN JACKET ORDER FORMS
Please use the following form to order a jacket from Western Awards. Western Awards Order Form
Please use the following form to advertise with Sabercat Sports. Athletic Advertise/Sponsorship Form
SABERCAT ACTIVITY PASS INFORMATION $40
- Gets you in to all CVHS Varsity Sporting Events, except play-offs
- Football, Volleyball, wrestling, boys and girls soccer, basketball, track and field and lacrosse
- All DCSD sporting event gate cost have gone up to $4 for students
- Cost of sporting events for students to attend
- 100% of all Sabercat varsity sport events would cost $260
- 75% of all Sabercat varsity sport events would cost $195
- 50% of all Sabercat varsity sport events would cost $130
- 25% of all Sabercat varsity sport events would cost $65
- Convenience of not needing cash for all home games and showing your activity pass that is located on your students I.D.